The multi-disciplinary team approach to patient diagnosis and management is now widely used so that a range of healthcare professionals and allied services are working together to try to achieve the best possible treatment outcome for the patient.
Our Patient-Centred Management series provides invaluable guidance for doctors and allied healthcare professionals on the practical application of patient-centred disease management approaches in a wide range of medical specialties.
- Focus on new understandings of the patient-centred approach to care
- Expert review of doctor-patient relationship and decision making process
- Review of advances in patient care
- Review of psycho-social aspects of disease management
- Review of relevant patient outcomes measures
Optional accompanying digital programmes include:
- Expert patient consultation videos with commentary on best practice
- Additional management tools such as referral checklists
- Patient materials (e.g. self-management tools, links to local support groups)
Our Patient-Centred Management series will be available in both print and eBook formats.