The Oxford Clinical Handbook series of concise and practical pocket guides are intended for a wide audience of specialists, primary care physicians, nurses and allied-healthcare professionals and all those working together to improve patient outcomes.
Covering a variety of disease specialties, The Oxford Clinical Handbook will focus on the latest advances in disease management, including patient-centred approaches to care, as well providing an overview of current and emerging therapies.
- Disease background
- Diagnosis and differential diagnosis
- Current and emerging treatment options
- Patient-centred management approaches
- The role of technology in patient care
- Patient self-management and psychosocial impact of disease
- The multidisciplinary model for optimal patient management