The Oxford Clinical Atlas series will provide much needed clear, practical and highly illustrative guides in a range of medical specialities.
Primarily aimed at a wide audience of medical students, general practitioners, junior doctors and nurses, each Oxford Clinical Atlas has been developed by world recognised experts in their field and will provide a much needed, easy-to-read, illustrated guide on how to identify and treat a wide range of medical conditions.
- Highly illustrated: pictorial identification and study of a wide-range of medical conditions
- Offers one page explanation of cause, differential diagnosis, treatment options
- Focused on fostering better understanding of cause and treatment
- Aimed at a wide audience of medical students, general practitioners, junior doctors, surgeons and nurses
- Key learning points for each condition