Our new series of chapter-based Books, Advances in Medicine aims to mobilise all the latest advances in a particular disease state and to explain how these affect patient management. Each chapter will be written by internationally renowned specialists.
- Focuses on new scientific advances and enabling a clearer understanding of disease state
- Expert review of current and new therapies
- Review of advances in patient care
- Peer reviewed for academic credibility
- Written mainly for a specialist audience
Our Advances in Medicine series will be available in both print and eBook formats.
An individualised Approach to Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Management (2nd Edition) (Book)BUY NOW
Current and Emerging Therapies in Advanced Colorectal Cancer (eBook)BUY NOW £34.95
Optimal Patient Management of Alopecia (Book)BUY NOW £44.95
Optimal Patient Management of Stable Coronary Artery Disease (Book)BUY NOW